Rules for Poster presentations
Suggested Poster size (In portrait format):
- Width 90 cm
- Height 120 cm
Sizes may be smaller but never larger than indicated.
We suggest you design your poster layout in the following sections:
• Title, author and address (on the upper edge, across the width of the whole poster).
• Introduction and purpose.
• The title should be emphasized by the use of a bold type face.
This writing should be easily readable at a distance of 2-3 meters.
• The text can be broken up by the inclusion of drawings, charts and photos.
• Please note that you are required to list any disclosures at the end of your poster.
• To promote your work you may like to bring handouts for distribution to interested delegates.
• Poster numbers will be provided and affixed to each poster panel. Your poster number can be found on the congress website www.acinetobacter2017.com under "Scientific programme" by the end of July 2017. Material to affix the posters will be provided.
• Please strictly adhere to the mounting and removal times. If the poster has not been removed by the end of the allocated removal time, it will be disposed of by congress staff.
- Session 1. Mounting time: September 20th from 14:00 to 16:00. Removal time: September 21st from14:30 to 15:00.
- Session 2. Mounting time: September 21th from 15:00 to 15:30. Removal time: September 22st from 14:30 to 16:00.
If you have any technical questions related to your presentation, please feel free to contact Technical secretariat at: firstname.lastname@example.org