Deadline for abstract presentation: 7th June 2017.
No abstract/presentation will be accepted after the deadline indicated.
To send an abstract/presentation, please click “Submit Abstract online”.
You must fill in the mandatory fields that will appear in the online communication upload system. If the process is successful, you will receive an automatic acknowledgement of receipt. Subsequently, once your communication has been evaluated by the committee, you will receive an official confirmation of the status of your communication (accepted / rejected).
If your presentation has been accepted, either in poster format or in oral format, it is mandatory that, at least one of the authors, is registered and has paid the registration fee. Only the Communications that fulfill these conditions will be included in the Book of Abstracts of the Conference.
If you have any general questions about the procedure indicated, please contact the Organization Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any problems with online presentation contact, contact the Technical Secretariat: email@example.com
All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
1.1. You can copy and paste your work directly from Word.
1.2 One image/table per abstract is allowed.
1.3. To insert figures, click the icon and select the figure from your computer.
Remember that you can resize it from the same editor.
2. Reminder text:
2.1. Official notifications regarding applications will be sent to the email address provided by the user upon registration.
- Taxonomy, Population Genetics, and Evolution.
- Insights into Acinetobacter baumannii virulence and pathogenicity.
- Antibiotic resistance mechanisms of Acinetobacter.
- Metabolism, Regulations, and Adaptation.
- Epidemiology of multidrug-resistant Acinetobacter.
- Omics technologies for new therapy targets.
- Management of infections and Infection Control Strategies.
- Non-antimicrobial approaches.